Open for sales: Wednesday & Thursday: 10:30AM to 2:30PM . 1st Saturday of the month 10:30AM-2:30PM (unless a holiday)Consignments are accepted: Wednesday & Thursday: 10:30AM to 1:0o.PM 1st Saturday of the month 10:30AM-1:00PM (unless a holiday)
Closed: All Federal/Local Holidays & The Month of July (Other closures at the discretion of the management.)
Thrift Shop COVID Policies:1. Masks must be worn at all times.2. The shop has limited capacity.3. Bathrooms and dressing rooms are closed.Authorized consignors are DOD/GS I.D. card holders, 18 years or older
New Consignment Policies
1. Only 2 consignors at a time allowed at the intake station.
2. Only 1 consignor allowed in the waiting area.
3. Only 6 items total allowed per day.
4. Holiday items are 3 max per day.
5. All consignors must have paperwork ready and have all items ready for check-in (including ghost tags). No one will be allowed to bring multiple things into the shop that are not on their contract.1210 Stanley Rd. Bldg.123
Visit us on Facebook
The SCFSHA Charitable Organization is not part of the Department of Defense or any of its components. It has no governmental status.